Government and Location Links

Helpful links for Wedding preparations:

You will need to show me your Birth certificate and Divorce papers if necessary.

If you can't find your birth use the link below and apply for a new one. - NSW Registry office of Births, Deaths and Marriages

If you can't find your Divorce papers and were divorced in Sydney use the link below to find out what to do. - Family Law Courts of Australia-

If you were divorced overseas you will need to contact the court where the divorce was processed.

Pre Marital Counselling is a very positive step in a preparing for your life together. Relationships Australia conducts pre-weddding counselling as do most church groups. - Relationships Australia for pre-wedding counselling

If your fiancee is arriving from overseas please use this link for further information. - Fiancee/Spouse Visa information and assistance

Sydney College of the Arts is a fantastic location for Weddings .Historic Sandstone buildings beautiful large waterfront park. Arty & interesting. The park has a stone circle for pagan ceremonies just outside the College entrance:

The Sydney harbour Trust has some unusual venues and it working at re using old Military and industrial Harbour Forshore land for public access . Worth a look.

Royal Botanical Gardens website
Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, The Rocks & Darling Harbour
Chinese Garden of Friendship (Darling Harbour)
Taronga Park Zoo
Eden Gardens (North Ryde)

The Tea Room - Queen Victoria Building

Oatley Park Castle A lovely little castle folly

If you are considering holding your wedding in a park or public place it is important to book and sometimes pay the relevant counci here are some useful links.

site powered by Freesites